All Cops Are Buttheads

But I’m a leopard too!

Still, this kind of thing should not happen, period.

6 Likes
8 Likes

For those who don’t want to follow a chain of articles to find the amount, it is $11.5MM. Not sure why they teased it in the headline when it wasn’t in the article anywhere.

8 Likes
1 Like

More on this horrific case in Mississippi…so this group has a name as well as a history of brutality:

Six white former law enforcement officers in Mississippi who called themselves the “Goon Squad” have pleaded guilty

1 Like
2 Likes

Excuse Me What GIF by CBS

A Pomeranian dog?

3 Likes

Pomeranian’s are terrifying…

/s

The cop is fucking terrifying though. I watched parts of the video and he was eager to shoot the dog :rage:

3 Likes

It sure does look like it.

1 Like

Racist abuse by Mississippi officers reveals a culture of misconduct, residents say | AP News

5 Likes

8 Likes
7 Likes

“Buttheads” doesn’t cover it. JFC.

“…to hours of grueling violence, and then tried to cover it up.”

Cops recently raided a small-town newspaper with a circulation of ~2000 readers because some well-connected local suspected they were going to do a story about her previous DUI. The paper’s 98-year-old co-owner was so stressed out about the illegal raid that she died shortly after.

1 Like

Kan. Bureau of Investigation director on newspaper raid: Media is not ‘above the law’ | News From The States

2 Likes

Odd that the cops still haven’t actually articulated what law this small newspaper was even suspected of breaking. As far as I can tell no one is even accusing the paper of identity theft, if such a crime even happened at all.

9 Likes

Judge Dredd GIF

6 Likes

Well that’s a shame.

8 Likes

Maybe someone told them to go defund themselves…

7 Likes

Dr. Feelgood? Who is apparently also Dr. Feelup?

Ill Allow It GIF

4 Likes