All Cops Are Buttheads

Never left the car.

5 Likes

“Ooopsies!”

This, though:

Police said the information officers initially put out contradicts police body camera video, and investigators are working to figure out where that preliminary info came from.

I bet I can tell them where that “preliminary info” came from. It’s right, there, the fifth word in the sentence.

7 Likes

I hate Blue Alerts. But I can’t turn them off without also turning off the emergency alerts. The ones that will go off if there is a wildfire nearby.
The people accused of injuring or killing an officer are not really any more of a threat to the public than any other violent assaulter or murderer. But I have to listen to that fucking loud noise because cops think they are special. This one wasn’t even a murder. Just an injury. And they sent it twice
I can turn off Amber alerts. But apparently cops are so special the blue ones count as exteme emergency alerts. Which is just bullshit. Some guy who injured a cop a full county over is not the same as a wildfire or tornado.

7 Likes

Texas police bar disabled vet from bathroom, joke after he soils himself

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/dallas-police-veteran-bathroom-18301049.php

4 Likes

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like
2 Likes

Vomitous.

• Mississippi police detained a 10-year-old after an officer saw him peeing behind his mom’s car.
  • Senatobia’s police chief said the officer’s decision to transport the boy to jail was an “error in judgement.”
  • But the chief also stood by the officer’s decision to refer the child to youth court.
1 Like

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

8 Likes
1 Like

10 Likes
6 Likes
5 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Whatever the man was ALLEGED to have done, I’ll bet you the official legal punishment for it was not execution.

11 Likes

I made the mistake of reading the comments on that article…

Come On Reaction GIF

3 Likes