All Cops Are Buttheads

I would file this under, there are no accidents, just recklessness.

This would also make a good crosspost to the “Responsible Gun Owners” thread.

6 Likes
7 Likes

They never charged or dismissed this cop, either:

Social media exposure:

9 Likes

He did not see this coming

6 Likes

I’m sure the NRA and all the 2nd amendment folks will be rallying to this guy’s defense.

Dead Silence GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals
Oh, right, that’s only if you don’t speak up about your rights against unlawful search and seizure, or, you know, if you shoot some Antifa protesters. :disappointed:

7 Likes
8 Likes
5 Likes

Ongoing

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/11/us/pennsylvania-officers-plea-shooting-girl/index.html

Just saw, and . . .

7 Likes
7 Likes

NYC cleanup in progress, but will conservatives ever focus on this type of criminal activity? :thinking:

11 Likes

Ha, uh huh.

4 Likes

Be careful what you wish for: they’ll focus on making it harder to discover and prosecute this type of criminal activity.

5 Likes

White cop harasses Black neighbor for months.

9 Likes

Good point - legal to lie during questioning and interrogations, but illegal to lie on the stand under oath. They probably claim to be confused about the difference.

5 Likes

I would argue that multiple ‘misdemeanors’ over time should add up to felony charges, but what do I know? I’m not in law enforcement.

5 Likes

Did you miss the “White cop,” “Black victim” part of the story? Different math. /s

4 Likes

There are way too many cowardly cops patrolling. Hiding behind a badge and gun.

And you know that because…?

5 Likes
10 Likes

That is awful. Two women were being involuntarily committed, which is already rough. Neither has a criminal record and both wanted mental healthcare, yet they were locked up in a prison van to be taken to a mental health facility.

They died because the driver knowingly drove into floodwaters that were deeper than the top of the van for no aparent reason. Flood drove around a road block and through 2 miles of flooding highway before the van was swept away. Or as he put it:
“It was a series of mistakes on my part and other people that led me to that point and I’m sorry for what happened to the girls,” Flood said.
(the “girls” were 43 and 45 btw)

10 Likes