All-purpose creep Steve Mnuchin refuses to acknowledge Trump lost the election

Originally published at: All-purpose creep Steve Mnuchin refuses to acknowledge Trump lost the election | Boing Boing

8 Likes

A wise person would have taken his ill-gotten gains and yachted off to some obscure private island with his Marie Antoinette wife. Biff attracts some truly foolish henchmen into his orbit.

31 Likes

Guillotine_PM

34 Likes

Well, sure, when you put it like that he sounds like a sociopathic fermented hog’s anus.

14 Likes

I never thought of Trump’s cronies as a presidential administration so much as contestants in a “Who Has The Most Punchable Face” pageant.

20 Likes

The emperor is wearing the finest robe I have ever seen!

3 Likes

More like the Emperor’s Depends.

So absorbent!

6 Likes

He’s one creepy looking mofo. I wouldn’t be surprised if he had a tattoo of Jeffery Epstein on his back.

He and Gaetz probably got sober one night and got twinnzies!

8 Likes

Networks need to cut these guys off if they won’t admit the truth. There is no shortage of other people desperate for air time they could have instead. If they want the juice, the jolt from cutting these people off will do just nicely. Otherwise, screen them out ahead of time.

Gaslighters don’t improve public debate. And CNBC should be honest that Mnuchin is the opposite of a ratings draw too. Even Hank Paulson is more dynamic than Mnuchin, and he’s about as exciting as Ben Bernanke.

4 Likes

“But all our contestants are so very punchable! Let’s give them all a big hand! A big, balled-up-into-a-fist hand!”

3 Likes
7 Likes

With all due apologies to fermented hog’s anuses, of course.

4 Likes

Yea, they’ve seen enough shit already…

2 Likes
4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.