All six Brady kids reunite at their TV home

Lance can still buy studio 5.

1 Like

HGTV lined up all six Brady kids in front of their iconic television home (well, the LA property that served as the exterior shot) to kickoff the network’s upcoming series, “A Very Brady Renovation.”

Hmm. We’ll see…

Didn’t Cindy go off the deep end politically?

Peter Brady looks very good for 60.

1 Like

Are any of them still alive?

Yeah, but they were kids. It would be more like a school or camp reunion.

I disagree, first because they were working and getting paid, second because while most people have to work until retirement, you don’t have to go to school or go to camp until you retire. But… even if that were the case… it’s still a school or camp reunion that defines your life, the kinds of jobs you can get, and you’ll be attending those reunions for next four or five decades.

/shudder

I didn’t take it snarky. I get that there are differences, but for me, it’s the age thing. They were kids when they signed up for this – not a lot of agency or foresight into how things might shake out. If you’re an adult, and an actor, you’re probably aware that any gig could make your career and set you up as “that guy / that gal” for the rest of your life. You have agency, you have to deal with it.

There are plenty of examples of actors who suddenly became defined or typecast by a “throw away” role (Star Trek and Star Wars leap immediately to mind), but then, they’re adults, and that’s the risk of being an actor. Kids, on the other hand, are kind of stuck with it before they really understand what they’re signing up for. I’d hate to think that my high school years were public, and influenced what kind of jobs I could get until I retired (no escape), and I had to routinely get together with my classmates. Just… ugh.

That’s what would make it special.

1 Like

I’m still not sure I’d want to encounter the Bob Crane zombie. I mean, I’ve seen some of those videos…

(And I looked it up. Robert Clary (LeBeau) is the only one left).

5 Likes

Gah! His appearances on “Tattletales” was shocking enough for me.

1 Like

You never forget your first clown

4 Likes

According to Wikipedia

in December 2016, Olsen was fired from her radio show, “Two Chicks Talkin’ Politics” on LA Talk Radio, as a result of engaging with a feud with openly gay actor Leon Acord-Whiting, in which Olsen, responding to comments Acord-Whiting had made about her on another station, unleashed an extensive and profane rant against him accusing him of cowardice. Acord-Whiting accused Olsen of homophobia for the remarks (which included repeated use of the word “faggot”) and successfully lobbied to have Olsen fired.

1 Like

I guess that answers the question, how did she feel about her TV dad, Robert Reed?

It’s funny, you do a Google image search on Leon Acord-Whiting, and more pictures of Cindy (Olsen) come up than of him. As if his only claim to fame is that she called him homophobic names. How sad.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.