All the best parts of Donald Trump's speech to the Republican National Convention

Dammit. I got distracted and you edited in that joke before I could make it.

8 Likes

With the general just starting now, Moore’s got a crystal ball he’s projecting his opinions into, so I don’t see any reason to worry too much about his guesses. There has been a trend of turnout increasing over time since the 90s, with turnout lower for incumbent races. Nothing currently suggests this one will be different. Trump might win, I’m not confident he’ll lose, but unless things change significantly, polling’s showed Trump trailing Clinton for months now, with only one outlier poll showing Trump winning in the Electoral College, and all showing a loss of popular vote.

1 Like

If trump’s going to win anyway, I might as well look around for a really progressive fourth party candidate whom I can really get behind.

2 Likes

I left for Canada in 2002 shortly after (and partially because of 9/11 (there was also a fiancee involved)). I got my Canadian citizenship in 2008 and renounced my US citizenship last year. I couldn’t be happier about my decisions (and I’m only becoming happier).

5 Likes

Statler: Just when you think this show is terrible something wonderful happens.

Waldorf: What?

Statler: It ends.

9 Likes

7 Likes

@anotherone

5 Likes

The question is once the Trumpster becomes bored with it and checks out except for photo ops, who would be the Svengali behind the throne.

Mike “Fucktard Woman-Hater” Pence. As Maher said last night, you’ll notice that the governor’s approval ratings are for shit.

5 Likes

Totally thought you were going to say ‘one part Trump, seven parts hydrofluoric acid’.

To the Secret Service: A joke. It’s a joke.

6 Likes

Just as long as they don’t think you’re lye-ing about that.

8 Likes

If he donated some of his fat via liposuction, he could sell a limited edition of TRUMP soap.

2 Likes

Still makes me want to punch him in his smug face.

3 Likes

Make that two punches. At least.

(Isn’t that the daughter he said he’d like to fuck if she weren’t his daughter?)

7 Likes

There is no way I’m giving that a like!

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww…

11 Likes

This needs a #squick tag. Badly.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.