Alleged human sex trafficker gave thousands to Trump campaign and hung out with Don Jr. at Mar-a-Lago

Indeed. Murky waters that umbrella covers.

1 Like

This is high quality pop culture referencing.

Also, Best comment from the Deadspin story about this -
“(As the Super Bowl comes to an end)
Drumpf: What a happy finish, don’t you think?
Yang: $65!
Drumpf: What?
Yang: What?
Drumpf: Oh, your Bob’s friend. Have any ladies who look like Ivanka?”

3 Likes

Sociopaths, not so much - and I’m pretty sure Trump is a sociopath; the argument has convincingly been made by professionals. In interviews, Trump’s attitude was that child rearing was entirely his wives’ domain, and he took no part. Everything I’ve read indicates he spent little to no time with any of his previous kids, only taking an interest when they reflected well on him. (Ivanka is the child most seen in photographs with him, being brought out to creepily sit on his lap, as some sort of “trophy wife daughter” because he thought she was “sexy.”) By all accounts his kids hated him until he literally bought their affections as adults. I’m pretty sure he’s continuing the pattern and doesn’t have much to do with Barron (they’re often not in the same state). Which is probably just as well for the kid.

5 Likes

I don’t have the source handy, but I read that the woman in question claims she no longer owns the “spa” where Kraft was arrested. Whether she is still involved I don’t know. This whole creepy episode certainly needs more investigation.
And I totally agree about right wing projection.

As in black market organs? I really think that the quality would be so low as to render your merch worthless.

2 Likes

“I mean, I won’t do anything to take care of them. I’ll supply funds and she’ll take care of the kids. It’s not like I’m gonna be walking the kids down Central Park,” Trump said in a 2005 interview with Howard Stern. “Marla used to say, ‘I can’t believe you’re not walking Tiffany down the street,’ you know in a carriage. Right, I’m gonna be walking down Fifth Avenue with a baby in a carriage. It just didn’t work.”
From here: http://fortune.com/2016/04/24/trump-act-like-wife/

He also did this, but Ivana knew him well enough that he wouldn’t actually raise a kid that she called his bluff. Shows he’s not good at dealing and negotiations, and he thinks separating kids from parents is a good strategy:

https://bit.ly/2H9u8af

He’s said in other places that he’s largely uninterested in children, until they get business degrees. He’ll happily show sexual interest in young teenagers, but is afraid to be caught parenting, as it’s unseemly.

4 Likes

Ms Li also sells access to Trumpworld to Chinese businesspeople.

3 Likes

He’s going undercover to fight it from within!

3 Likes

There’s a woman sticking with what she knows.

So much of the National Security Apparatus is predicated on the belief that the voting public will not elect a clueless moron as president.

2 Likes

Or a president who is beholden to an adversary and trusts that adversary more than the national security apparatus.

1 Like

Oh, I am so glad I did not have a mouthful of tea when I got to your comment.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.