Alleged looter who occupied Pelosi's office says he deserves to be released from jail because he called her a "biatd," not a "bitch"

Originally published at: Alleged looter who occupied Pelosi's office says he deserves to be released from jail because he called her a "biatd," not a "bitch" | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Is he under the impression that he’s being detained for cussing?

71 Likes

Could biatd be a synonym for covfefe?

25 Likes

Ah yes, the rock-solid kerning defense.

34 Likes

The only “biatd,” here is this piece of sh!t.

9 Likes

Untitled-1

I really hope that this guy paid for his own lawyer. I would hate to think this is the kind of defense you get from a public defender.

10 Likes

Indeed. I’ve been tracking this.

3 Likes

Not when used by a man. Ever. In any spelling or pronunciation.

Also, I understand the need for journalistic integrity, but is this really an “allegedly” situation? He’s was captured in numerous videos and admitted to his involvement publicly.

15 Likes

You’re a wizard, Bigo Barnett.

18 Likes

What was the dictionary’s citation, a Lobo comic?

10 Likes

This is a dumb person’s idea of a clever argument.

13 Likes

If I were the judge, I’d tell the defendant he’s akquited. And then follow up with the fact that I meant to tell him he’s guilty, and that “akquited” actually means “guilty as charged.”

21 Likes

“Step three: with bitch drop the T
Because bich is Latin for generosity.”

3 Likes

Not only is the ‘t’ in “Bigo” silent, it is also invisible.

13 Likes

That’s the crazy thing, you only get this level of creative desperation by paying for it. A PD has no incentive to slap their name on a career anchor like this. Nope, most likely, some dipshit’s Gofundme is paying for this.

3 Likes

Judge: Excellent point, I hearby sentence you to twenty years in gaol.

9 Likes

Apparently so, yes. So add unbearable levels of ignorance to his charms. He needs to stay under observation. He might forget to breath.

5 Likes

We’re getting clue one blunder at a time, this is like a scooby doo mystery but a lot sadder. First covfefe now baitd, is it an anagram?

saturday night live snowflakes GIF by HULU

11 Likes