Allons-y, the teaser trailer for the Doctor Who 60th anniversary specials is here

Aye, I’m happy for this and all, but do we really need hype eleven months in advance?

In the meantime, may I suggest some of Tennant’s lovely work on the Doctor Who: Lockdown shorts? (Featuring music by Murray Gold!) I think I missed a few of them myself.

5 Likes

Well, it’s better than no hype at all.

1 Like

Both PlutoTV and Roku Channel have “live” Classic Doctor Who episodes running a kind of “best of” from each era 24/7. They are free streaming with commercials.

Since the series predated home media, most people of GenX or earlier started with the first episodes available in their areas and filled in the past stuff when it became available.

Tom Baker’s first season is a great starting point. To me he’s the baseline others are compared against.

1 Like

In the case of UNIT during Pertwee’s time, someone to get disintegrated or fire “five rounds rapid” to no discernible effect at an alien invader.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.