Amazon customers surprised to receive delivery of 65 pounds of marijuana

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2017/10/23/amazon-customers-surprised-to.html

3 Likes

Seems like a great deal. They should’ve kept it :sunglasses:

25 Likes

If there isn’t a new strain of weed called Amazon Prime in the next week or so I’ll be very disappointed.

43 Likes

Methinks the value of Amazon Prime membership just went up.

20 Likes

What, no affiliate link?

25 Likes

Is this like a blind box chaser situation? What’re the odds of getting a bale of pot? 1/100?

6 Likes

Frankly if BB is willing to sell me a glass pipe for weed, and a grinder…

11 Likes

Right???

In CA, that would have been a no brainer; regardless to quality or strain.

20 Likes

Got higher anyway.

Amazon delivery, always delivering my stuff to the neighbors. :confused:

Beware of geeks bearing spliffs.

(I got nothin’…)

17 Likes

I already do, considering that most spliffs are usually a mixure of tobacco and marijuana.

12 Likes

Nooope! Somewhere was a mix up. Somewhere someone may know those bins were shipped to my address, and I would prefer them not coming around asking for them.

6 Likes

It was a sloppy rhyme to being with. I’ll flog myself with the Ars Poetica of shame.

Seriously though, I like cigars and I like herbs, but I fucking hate cigarettes and spliffs.

8 Likes

Psh, amateurs. Steal half and repackage remaining half, what’re the crooks going to do? Call the cops and tell them the packaging is different? :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Nooope! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Same here!

I don’t mind the smell/taste of a good cigar, and I’m quite partial to the cannabis; but cigarettes and the tobbacco they’re made with are just gross.

6 Likes

They taste and smell like a chemical spill.

6 Likes

I can’t honestly say what I would do in that situation. I would want to keep it, but my paranoia would immediately demand I hide it somewhere (and where the fuck do you hide two huge bales of weed) or just call the police and "do the right thing " (but even that’s fraught with paranoia-- I might get arrested anyway. “Sure thing buddy, amazon sent you 65 pounds of weed! Cuff him!”)

12 Likes

I’ve seen home alone. I know what to do

10 Likes

…And wait for the knock on your door.

2 Likes

20 Likes