Amazon customers surprised to receive delivery of 65 pounds of marijuana

Sure thing, friendo.

Chigurh

4 Likes

Exactly, $150 for 65 pounds of weed easily makes them the worst dealers of all time :smiley:

1 Like

Or, it would seem, move. :wink:

If i had good job prospects perhaps. Previous to this job i did retail so trying to get my time in and get much needed experience.

1 Like

I suspect Texas will be one of the last states to go the legalization route. Our tax coffers are quite full, we have a rainy day fund, and are the curly hairs just below the bible buckle so there is little incentive for progressiveness. Besides, our private prisons would suffer.

4 Likes

I’ve often said that Kansas will be the 51st state. I also said that about marriage equality.

The federal level is the only way.

2 Likes

Hey, at this point just be happy that nobody’s dog got killed… https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/County-Settling-Suit-Over-Raid-of-Md-Mayors-Home-114520839.html

While I gave up ciggies (and tobacco in general), I still have really fond memories of Balkan Sobranies from the 70’s. Super awesome tobacco with a super awesome price.

And so is the sender.

2 Likes

Most appreciated!

2 Likes

The only damn reason we have a rainy day fund is because they haven’t quite figured out how to give it to the rich. But don’t worry. That is being worked on. You’ll note that the Texas guv does NOT want to use it for things like Houston.

1 Like

I’ll smoke either one, but together? Gross.

2 Likes

So, basically, they gave up a $150,000 windfall because they’re stupid.

2 Likes

Amazon always was a little over the top with their packing materials…

I think you mean BEST…any dealer with those rates would be the best dealer ever. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.