American held prisoner in Russia for 985 days describes how Marjorie Taylor Greene and other GOP 'idiots' failed to help him

Originally published at: American held prisoner in Russia for 985 days describes how Marjorie Taylor Greene and other GOP 'idiots' failed to help him | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Need a yarn/thumbtack diagram of putin connections to all the various republicans. Perhaps color coded by likely receiving money (via Deutsche Bank ‘loans’ mayhaps), kompromat, or just in thrall to autocrats (attending the recent Orban lovefest). -sigh- (“rand_paul might have a braid of all three”)

11 Likes

Margarin Tater Greene?

If you need help, that’s the last person on Earth that could ever possibly help you, like if I’m in a fight with a bear, help the bear.

20 Likes

Perfect timing for her big day today.

10 Likes

Majorly Traitor Greed?

13 Likes

Oh, that’s much better. I was going to focus just on the “traitor” part!

4 Likes

I’d still like to know what the FSB thought they had on Reed that they felt it important enough to jail him.

And a reminder, folks. Always watch your drug or alcohol consumption when traveling. I’m trying not to victim blame here, but it’s important to point out that you may not have a safe space to shelter if you overdo it.

8 Likes

Unless you’re in the Secret Service, then you are all good.

4 Likes

An American passport. Combined with foreknowledge of a pending globally embarrassing war, your point stands.

2 Likes

How about the color “red”, which is already widely applied to all of the above?

3 Likes

I wonder if these gentlemen are still as Rah Rah on Russia:

1 Like

Personally, I’m fond of Margarine Traitor Greene. Because, like Trump a lot of what she does isn’t technically, legally speaking, treason - but I Can’t Believe it’s Not Treason!tm

3 Likes

Honestly? They probably are.

3 Likes

… and she won with 70% of the vote. FML

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.