America's top spy won't stick around to watch Donald Trump wield his doomsday device

No, they’re not. They are not in the same universe. Clapper just wanted to spy on you. Trump want to deport 11 million people, break up families, kill some in the process, build a wall along the southern boarder from San Diego to the Gulf, register all Muslim, tag them electronically, bring back torture and the black sites, etc…

No, Obama, Bush, Clinton, H. W. Bush, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon, Johnson, Kennedy, Eisenhower, Truman, and FDR are nothing, NOTHING like Trump.

Did you not see the /s at the end there? I was being sarcastic. I agree with you here.

Sorry about that. Trump being elected has wounded my sense of sarcasm. The world has gone surreal.

3 Likes

I think we’re all feeling that around here lately (I think I’ve jumped on some folks too). No worries and certainly no hard feelings. As you were! :wink:

2 Likes

Turning in your resignation is “just a tradition”, you know, much like releasing your tax returns.

There should be no issue if all the agency heads and cabinet members under Obama choose to stay on…no problem at all…

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.