Ammon Bundy launches Uber, but for armed paramilitary protests

Originally published at: Ammon Bundy launches Uber, but for armed paramilitary protests | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Can his services be paid for in giant barrels of sex lube?

19 Likes

So he wants to be the terrorist network’s head of logistics.

“Armed protest” continues to be bullshit and should be synonymous with “Terrorist attack”
Open Carry laws serve no useful function whatsoever and were written by ammosexual fools who wanted to encourage irresponsible use and thefts.

18 Likes

He’s organizing lynch mobs

20 Likes

Sooo how long until they get out maneuvered by tech savvy folks and end up protesting the government tyranny that is a sewage treatment plant?

18 Likes

Wait until there are two apps and summon competing mobs.

12 Likes

I could see it being very helpful to summon all these people to one place at the touch of a button…

15 Likes

Sooo I’ll bet this bumps his name up the watch list a little bit.

And snerk at “Badly-regulated Militias” as a tag.

13 Likes

What in the Wile E. Coyote is going on in this picture?

5 Likes

Looks like they spring a net trap on a bunch of pigeons.
Here it is in slo mo:

18 Likes

Bundy’s persistent freedom vexes me greatly.

25 Likes

Yup. I believe you can draw a straight line from Y’all Queda facing basically zero consequences for their actions and the Jan 6th terrorist attack on the capitol.

21 Likes

Same here. It’s obvious why that family of terrorists has gotten free pass after free pass, but there has to be someone in law enforcement with a history degree who understands what happens when far-right insurrectionists are let off easy after an attempted putsch.

21 Likes

Uber for domestic terrorists? Well the thing that makes me less worried for you all is that Uber is just a grift which will never work. So here’s hoping the scam is the thing that brings him down as he’s not big enough to get away with financial crimes even as they do get away with all their personal crimes.

5 Likes

Bundy just screams the kind’a confidence I want in a driver, with a gun, and a complete f’ing idiot.

Big pass on that…

7 Likes

7 Likes

it’s OK. he checks out.

15 Likes

Can we count the hat? He’ll maybe fall into the “deserves consequences” category then.

4 Likes

I’ve long felt that the Malheur seizure was a training exercise for something bigger. And when they were basically slapped on the wrist (ok, all but one of them) over that, it was Katy bar the door.

13 Likes

Yeah, this. Can anyone join and call for a mob anywhere? The possibilities for annoyance, of both the mobbees and the mobbers, seems like a fantastic two-birds-one-stone opportunity.

6 Likes