Ammon Bundy launches Uber, but for armed paramilitary protests

One of the biggest failures of the Obama administration was not pursuing any charges against these terrorists. They should all be in prison, but instead they’re active insurrectionist terrorists. I said back when Malheur happened that if they didn’t prosecute, public calls to violence and more direct anti-government action would become normalized and commonplace. I am deeply saddened to have been 100% correct about that.

22 Likes

How many people have to die before action is taken?

More. All at once, too. A regular massacre.

See: Bump Stocks.

7 Likes

This fucking headline!*
Yeah, no shit some members of the heavily armed, far-right organization “have ties” to far-right organizations. All members, even.

*oh and @thomdunn, the author’s name is Read (not Reed)

7 Likes

I see K-Stans having a lot of fun with this one.

4 Likes

At this point the Republican Party has been a far-right organisation for years.

4 Likes

Let’s hope he is on a list of Those to be Dealt With… and that he (and his followers) are actually dealt with.

Should have landed him in jail for his refusal to pay. Isn’t the sin of theft frowned upon by his cult?

And that should have landed him in prison; unfortunately, these RWNJs have lots of Fellow Travelers in various niches of the Prison Industrial Complex in this country. I will be surprised if that particular sewer ever gets properly flushed out.
EDIT: tyop

7 Likes

I momentarily thought, “An automated way to organize protests? We need a left-wing version, minus the guns,” but then I realized there’s no way such a thing would be allowed to exist. Law enforcement would be all over it.

6 Likes

Wait wait wait - I thought it was Soros who had organized protesters bused in?

7 Likes

It’s projection and it always has been.

If you want to know what the far-right want to do, look at what they are accusing antifa and BLM of doing. That rule hasn’t failed me yet

14 Likes

You know, the getaway driver in bank robbery is still an accomplice.

Bundy is playing with fire. If one of his “protests” results in murder he could be held liable.

6 Likes

There’s a first time for everything. His is overdue.

2 Likes

What they need is about 20 “Four Seasons Landscaping” incidents to really make them look like fools. The Instathug App seems like a good way to do it.

7 Likes

I wholeheartedly endorse pranking the shit out of this system and stranding armed right wing thugs in all manner of inappropriate desolate locations.

7 Likes

Calling all Kpop stans…

2 Likes

I have it on good authority that the inhabitants of the North Atlantic garbage patch are insisting all visitors wear masks and pay taxes!

4 Likes

Time for a flotilla protest! Its a great time to be in the North Atlantic right now. Such lovely weather and water temperatures*.

(As seen in Titanic, Greyhound, and every documentary/film about the Battle of the Atlantic)

4 Likes

A few reports of antifa attacks on remote oil pipelines should do the trick.

4 Likes

If the investors can just hold on until the self-driving tanks…

6 Likes

“Some members have ties to far-right organizations.”

YA THINK?

I would imagine the tricky part would be to find a member who didn’t have ties to far-right organizations.

4 Likes

The guy who was shot and killed would have been slapped on the wrist, if he’d just given them a chance. “No, wait, don’t run-- we have to go through the motions. Don’t worry! We’ll give you a low bail (and we’ll even crowd-source it if you can’t afford it). You won’t spend a day in jail. Show me your wrist! Show me your wrist!”

2 Likes