'AN ACT OF TERROR' — Packages sent to 7+ targets, CNN, Obamas, Clintons, Soros, Cuomo, Holder, Maxine Waters

It’s sort of been their thing in the last couple decades, after all.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing

I’ve also seen the killdozer guy getting lionized by some younger elements of the right pretty strongly lately.

8 Likes

@Melz2, see? I knew it wouldn’t take long… This will leak out to more mainstream sites very soon, too.

8 Likes

Fox news is on top of it…they are just suspicious, no big deal right?

10 Likes
9 Likes

Pipe bombs don’t take much smarts to make. Of course it is a good way to kill yourself in the process too.

13 Likes

I’m as angry as you right now. I can barely make words, I’m so pissed.

7 Likes

Can’t say I’m surprised by this, it was bound to happen sooner or later in some form. Add together 45, his lies and well, america, and you get pipebombs I guess. Next stop, Oklahoma city part two?

13 Likes

Wasn’t Trump musing just the other day that an act of terrorism would be a good thing for him?

Edit: I think this is what I was remembering.

17 Likes

Is it bad that I can’t get ranting mad. I mean I am angry but also just numb and somehow not surprised by it.

20 Likes

This is what being civil and bothsiderism gets you.

There are no other cheeks left.

22 Likes

Well everyone knows that spell check is a product of the deep state and it should be avoided at all costs even when it comes mailing addresses

5 Likes

Even the comments on LinkedIn are full of it. Not sure if it’s better to flag them or leave them so future prospective employers can see the full extent of the posters’ wing-nuttiness.

12 Likes

Malcolm’s POV is what’s needed here, not Martin’s.

36 Likes

Right on cue:

33 Likes

Spells like a Trump supporter.

3 Likes

The concealed carry website says:

" There are six states that have laws against carrying firearms into the polling station . They are Arizona , California , Florida , Georgia , Louisiana and Texas ."

18 Likes

Bombs are clearly motivated by economic anxiety.

8 Likes

For this news i’m more worried than upset. Typically the stuff that makes my blood really boil is news about children or under privileged people getting screwed. That’s the kind of shit that makes me see red and i have to be careful not to get carried away when i put down my thoughts.

I do feel pretty numb about this news though. I’m just fucking done with all this bullshit.

13 Likes

You need to go out and talk to the bombers - find out their motivations.

11 Likes
<sarcasm>Surely this is merely an ideological difference</sarcasm>
14 Likes