An angry Lauren Boebert compares Trump to Jesus

yeah, but 20 pieces of silver?
tromp sez, “worth it!”

3 Likes

That is pretty much the point of the gnostic Gospel of Judas.

Like the canonical gospels, the Gospel of Judas portrays the scribes as approaching Jesus with the intention of arresting him, and Judas receiving money from them after handing Jesus over to them. However, unlike Judas in the canonical gospels, who is portrayed as a villain, and excoriated by Jesus. “Alas for that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed. It would be better for that man if he had never been born,” Mark 14:21; Matthew 26:24, the Judas gospel portrays Judas as a divinely appointed instrument of a grand and predetermined purpose. “In the last days they will curse your ascent to the holy generation.”

5 Likes

I’m sure he’d let you wash his feet with your hair, but that doesn’t make him Jesus.

Then again I think Jesus would tell some one like her to go and sin no more or something and that doesn’t seem like Lauren’s brand.

6 Likes

How our family frames it is to say: if your most basic tenet is “What would Jesus do? I’m going to do the exact opposite” then you’re an anti-Christ Christian.

10 Likes

So many creative uses of the word “cancel.”

3 Likes

It’s amazing how far our politics have sunk.
Church And State Gop GIF by GIPHY News

5 Likes

Hmm… Christ died for our sins, while Trump wants us to die for his sins. Seems legit :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

:thinking: I don’t get it.

3 Likes

What makes you think these people will ever meet the Christian God? When they die the weight of sin on their souls will damn them to Hell so fast they won’t even have a chance to think “God”.

After all, “Thou shalt have no other gods before me” and “Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image” make up part or all of the First and/or Second Commandments, and there was that whole golden idol of Trump at CPAC. I’m sure none of them every confessed to that sin; in fact they probably bragged to their priest about it!

6 Likes

Here’s what’s under merkin von bankupt’s toupée:

Oh, and

4 Likes

So she wants to execute Trump and see if he comes back in 3 days?

Ok. I’m game for that.

9 Likes

He could also now add the one about a head injury.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.