An awesome “nude for all” underwear campaign

Hey, none of those models are nude. I want my click back!

10 Likes

I’m not going to ask how he’s going to point it out

4 Likes

Women’s clothing confuses me. The clothing is transparent yet should not actually reveal anything we have a taboo about showing in public :confused: Showing underwear is considered trashy unless it’s tastefully done (e.g., a camisole) :confused: Clothing is more revealing than men’s clothing, and layering is more complicated, making body temperature harder to regulate :confused: Fashions change every season, yet as a man I can get away with a button-down shirt or sweater, jeans, and comfortable shoes and be set for decades :confused: oh, and speaking of comfortable shoes :confused:

20 Likes

I don’t like this at all.

6 Likes

Try having to wear it sometime; you’ll really be confused afterward.

26 Likes

You only forgot “And we stuck a completely random number on it for sizing. Or maybe a letter. Or maybe both!”

30 Likes

letters can be helpful

17 Likes

Nails are so very crude,

3 Likes

And not just because I am a man, or because women’s clothing is designed for people a foot shorter and 80 pounds lighter than me.

If I found women’s clothing that fit me, and tried it on as an objective observer, I’m sure many aspects of wearing it would confuse me as well.

5 Likes

Yeah, men’s clothing is more straightforward. There is no vanity sizing. A 37" sleeve corresponds to a sleeve measurement of 37". Size 32 pants correspond to a waist size of 32" (or 34" for jeans… okay, there’s a little vanity sizing). This is useful when buying clothes online because there’s nothing your size in the brick-and-mortar stores.

Speaking of which, I hear the brick-and-mortar stores expect women to be all the same shape (roughly the shape of a 12-year-old boy) and under 5’10" tall.

16 Likes

That was basically what I meant about women’s apparel being confusing, even for women.

13 Likes

Yup. Especially if you wear a white shirt, for example. Well, unless your skin is also really light, I suppose. Makes a huge difference.

9 Likes

It’s actually harder for men. Men’s undershirts usually come in only white or black. If you’re dark-skinned, a white undershirt under a white dress shirt is very obvious. Black is better, but still not as good as if there were a range of nude for men as well.

10 Likes

Start-up idea?

12 Likes

Well, there is the standard that businessmen wear an article of clothing (tie) that reduces blood flow to the brain 15-30%.

Oh, wait, we weren’t using that organ, anyway. :grinning:

9 Likes

Great, now I feel like a pervert for considering the complications caused by contrasting underwear blindingly obvious.

5 Likes

Does it really? How tight do you tie your ties?

5 Likes

crosses fingers I hope that’s not a euphamism for "pyramid scheme…

8 Likes

Aaaaaand they’re pretty much sold out of everything nude. Fucking hell.

1 Like

Try wearing a white women’s shirt. T-shirt or button down doesn’t matter. You will not find any, I mean ANY, that are not at least partly transparent. This goes for pretty much any light color as well. So if you do not wear underclothing that matches your skin, your underclothing shows. And that is considered crass.

Really, it’s not hard to understand. Saying you don’t understand just means you didn’t bother to try, and I’m not sure why you’d admit that as though it were something to be proud of.

5 Likes