An interactive map of women's health care restrictions in the post-Roe United States

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/07/29/an-interactive-map-of-womens-health-care-restrictions-in-the-post-roe-united-states.html

7 Likes

Basically a warning guide for foreign women traveling the US much like the green book for black people decades ago

18 Likes

Yay Oregon and Vermont! F#ck the rest, I had no idea the rest of the country was so bad. :frowning:

4 Likes

btw @jlw it’s “rein in” as in, to pull the reins on a horse, nothing about reigning (or raining)

I’m wondering what Illinois needs to be very protective because we’re pretty good here, even locking abortion rights into law. We’re actually seeing a big influx of people to the southern part of the state. We had around 171000 more people come to the state to get their medical needs handled.

Illinois is a great place for people’s rights currently.

4 Likes

Is there a map that shows each states’ total population?
I get the impression as a clueless foreigner that large states with small populations exert more political influence than they should.

1 Like

That’s the U.S. Senate in a nutshell.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.