An oddly comforting video of guinea pigs munching on red bell pepper slices

[Permalink]

Whenever I hear someone describing the sensual joy of ASMR I think to myself “gods help us if they discover MDMA.”

1 Like

Who the hell gives red peppers to rodents? Green is good enough - the little bastards won’t ever thank you anyway.

2 Likes

I’d never heard of ASMR - I never knew there was a term for it, although I’ve been experiencing it since childhood.

I can do without the shrieking, but I also find guinea pigs “popcorning” to be oddly comforting.

I swear, I am about a week and a half away from just going full hand-fruit on some red peppers. Greatest vegetable / fruit thing ever.

These little furry bastards get it.

1 Like

I was going to suggest that this is an expensive way to feed the pets. Maybe they (the peppers) were past their prime.

Or they have a garden…

3 Likes

They chew so fast! Guinea pigs are pretty much the charmingest of the pets.

1 Like

Some capsicum plants produce a lot of peppers. If you have a few of them then you will never manage eat all of them.

On a tangent, I have managed to get some Capsicum Galapagoense to germinate. I will have a nice collection of wild chillies this year. They won’t be good food for guinea pigs though.

1 Like

Pocket goats.

Absolutely. Everyone knows rodents prefer a Cabernet Sauvignon.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.