Analyzing 800 daily tweets that say "Today was the day that Donald Trump became president"

that seems appropriate.

“he does not deserve a capital letter.” On the other hand, he’s coming close to deserving capital punishment (penalty for treason).

IIRC a lot of pundits decided that Trump had become Presidential when he dropped an enormous bomb in Afghanistan.

1 Like

trump crazed mega threatening a civil war upon impeachment on twitter:

Ugh, yeah. But they also said that every time he failed to shit himself when in public. So the bar was pretty low.

I don’t really hear anyone say that anymore, presumably because any public appearance where he manages to not be a national embarrassment for once is outweighed by the other 999 times where he was.

Por favor no.

For Capital crimes, perchance?

Stephen Wright, now there’s a name I haven’t heard of in a while! The BBC used to have a Saturday afternoon comedy slot on Radio One, a station aimed at teens to early twenties, and it often had people who were, shall we say, a little off-beat, and surreal, like Emo Philips and Stephen Wright, which is my kind of comedy, Pythonesque. There’s one Stephen Wright one-liner that has stuck in my mind after many years: “It’s a small world, but I wouldn’t want to paint it.”, spoken in his usual flat monotone.
Where are they now, when we need them?

I have never tweeted, never had an account. What did I miss?

I’m not scared of the person who posts 800 tweets that “Today was the day Donald trump became president.”

I’m scared of the person who posts one.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.