Ancient bad ass had knife for a hand

1 Like

Entirely correct! Space Merle owned his terrible past… I guess you can argue that knife-hand Merle tried to do so, but not really.

Also, just avoid entirely Serial Killer Merle.

3 Likes

Yeah, but he had an actual knife hand that sounds similar to the one in the article. Still need pics from the actually dig!

2 Likes

Indeed! It sounds bad ass, unless of course, the guy was an asshole, which might explain how he lost his hand in the first place.

1 Like

Ash, from cave-wares.

So the name “T US 380” is available for your thrash metal band.

1 Like

The quote I was responding to included the term “occupational prostheses”. :slight_smile:

…I seem to remember another attachment from Kentucky Fried Movie…

Jeez, Boris…it always takes me at least three reads to get your jokes, but then it’s a full-on ‘pun groan/chuckle’.

1 Like

I wonder if he had more than one prosthetic, but either he or someone else decided he should be buried with his frickin’ knife hand. I like to think that even in the C6-8 that they had the idea of messing with the head of anyone who might dig you up.
Remember kids, one day a future archaeologist might be looking at your remains. Don’t you want them to be wondering why someone from the twenty first century was buried with a battle axe?

1 Like

That’s the same actor? It looks like Vince Vaughn before he has a very bad day.

2 Likes

2 Likes

He was much younger - very early 80s, I think is when that came out - Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer. Might have been the first starring role he had in a film. A classic, though, and it even shows up in a pigface song…

I’m trying to be more like Flossy?

1 Like

I can still easily distinguish between you two. …but the hamster wheel in your brain is definitely spinning faster than mine, though.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.