Angry owner of vegan restaurant sprays smoker in face with fire extinguisher

thank%20you%20for%20not%20smoking

Berkeley Breathed: vegetarian

Coincidence? :wink:

10 Likes

Artie Ziff (Simpsons) goes to prison: “Squirt squirt squirt, your lungs will thank me. That’s right, everyone gather round.”

Marge: “Look away, kids.”

(Tried to find the clip, no luck).

Yes, it was an assault and that was unacceptable.

It is sad that people still continue to smoke in public spaces - even outside, even when other people aren’t there. There is no righteousness in smoking, it is something to be embarrassed and ashamed of doing - along with a whole load of other things.

There should be no point at which smoking is socially acceptable. So, yes, that will disadvantage people in poorer socioeconomic circumstances. That may seem harsh but poisoning oneself and polluting the environment shouldn’t really be a right; it is a weakness to be discouraged.

2 Likes

wait, is tobacco not vegan?

3 Likes

The smoking, the fire extinguisher, or both?

4 Likes

The restaurant owner couldn’t find a spray bottle full of water to make his petty little point? Jerks never think straight about these things.

9 Likes

He did say do it. I’m not sure how that will translate in court. Either way, I think they should have just had a good ole fist fight. Fire extinguisher guy was playing dirty.

don;'t think - just post!

1 Like

Ah, didn’t mean to reply to your post. But I do believe tobacco is vegan.

1 Like

Not even bits of dried testicle?

2 Likes

When just one of those cars parked inches from his outdoor seating starts up, that’ll cancel out any magical health savings his customers got by being “protected” from a mouthful of smoke 20 feet away

8 Likes

3 Likes

Some lady in Texas already ate that part.

3 Likes

I get the feeling he saw this in a movie sometime between the ages of 7-12 and has been waiting ever since to try this out.

3 Likes

That’s only in chewing tobacco.

4 Likes

If someone purposefully blows cigarette smoke in your face, should that be considered assault?

2 Likes

I wonder if the owner had put up No Smoking signs in the area.

probablySX425

5 Likes

And the guy was just puffin’ on a coffin nail!

Imagine if he had been (shudder) vaping . . . (oh dear god) . . . . . a Juul.

Summary execution would have been too good for him.

2 Likes

In California this would be considered battery under penal code § 242

4 Likes