Angry protestors at Drag Story Hour in NYC end up bloody and arrested

The best at keeping a clear head?

The Invisible Man, of course.

8 Likes

Heel of the hand is also excellent, if you’ve had some practice getting the timing right. My short skinny little sister used those techniques at age 12 to launch a 16-year-old boy across the room. Google “wing chun palm strike” for tips. It’s a very effective thing that can be taught quickly.

11 Likes

My great-uncle did the same. Got a medal for it in North Africa.

I’m a peace-loving guy, which is why I’m proud of him and your grandfather for doing that.

15 Likes

… see also Silicon Valley vs Oakland and The City?

5 Likes

A real physical altercation is much different than friendly sparring or roughhousing that you’re prepared for. Size isn’t necessarily an advantage either; you’re a bigger target for the adversary that knows what they’re doing.

11 Likes

Pride>Proud Boys

10 Likes

One of my grandfathers shot Nazis, the other dropped tons of high explosives and incendiaries on them. Both of them regret they left too many alive.

10 Likes

Grandpa manned an AA gun. Nobody likes flying Nazis.

12 Likes

My father dealt with them in bulk by dropping depth charges on them.

15 Likes

Independence Day Usa GIF by Broad City

16 Likes

Like hitting the local deli and not expecting to see any sushi on the menu, I never expect to see any intelligently considered and formulated logic in the actions and reasoning of fascist fuckheads who (and sticking with the restaurant analogy) in this case went for some juicy burgers and instead were force-fed shit-sandwiches and with more of the same to follow in a courtroom. Bon Appetit, Fuckheads!

4 Likes

9 Likes

My niece and her fireman husband live there and I hear things. SI would not be a bad guess.

(Queued up for your ‘delight’.)

11 Likes

Mighty Atom! I didn’t know that guy was real!!! Sounds so familiar. (I highly recommend the book):

wiki plot excerpt: Sammy is the son of the Mighty Molecule, a strongman on the vaudeville circuit.

Smiling fascist unwisely struts about as if he’s protected by a force-field… then loses the smile.

11 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.