Angry ram battles tetherball left in forest

NZ, somewhere up near Nelson. (from AngryRam’s Facebook page!) :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ah! I don’t do Facebook but there are lots of other great videos of Angry Ram. Evidently a rescue from a farmer who couldn’t deal with him. There’s a sweet one where the guy is feeding AR’s son, a cute little black lamb.

3 Likes

I can see where you’re coming from, but I don’t think it’s malicious. He was supposedly rescued from a farmer who was going to put him down because he was out of control- the present owner seems to have an affectionate and understanding relationship with him.

It’s always been cattle with me. I particularly remember being pushed into a pond by curious bullocks…

4 Likes

I can see where you’re coming from, but I don’t think it’s malicious.

Sure, not malicious. But it easily could have gone haywire. Someone once showed me injuries caused by the spokes of a wheel of a bicycle which broke during a collision in downhill racing. I wouldn’t bet that there is less energy in the spokes of a motorcycle wheel. And that ram rammed that wheel good and hard. (I admit, it is funny. But I feel bad about laughing, because: see above.)

1 Like

Angry Ram Cam!

1 Like

Many years ago a former co-worker who raised sheep told me of an encounter his wife had with their ram. (I’m sure you know where I’m going with this.) His wife bent down in their back yard to pick up a pail, and the ram, seeing this ‘challenge”, plowed into her with a head-butt that knocked her out. (Moral of the story: You already know that too.)

The missing horn was torn off by dogs.

1 Like

Damn ram.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.