Another anti-mask Republican, Louie Gohmert, catches the virus

So this means this guy had sex with a demon? :wink:

28 Likes

Knowingly infecting someone with a disease is usually a misdemeanor at a minimum, and in many cases it’s a felony. Given the serious consequences of COVID, you’d think the law and order types would be all over this.

12 Likes

There’s also some possibility of brain damage, but again, not in this case…

15 Likes

No worries there – no one would be able to tell.

13 Likes

I think that would probably be the best case scenario.

I don’t wish suffering on anyone - but for the good of the nation, some high profile deniers visibly suffering serious cases would probably save more suffering than it causes.

10 Likes

Oh no! Karma ran over my dogma!

4 Likes

I hope he makes a swift recovery.

From the linked article:

But footage from before the hearing shows Gohmert and Barr walking together in close contact, with neither wearing a mask.

Justice Department spokeswoman Kerri Kupec said Barr will be tested for coronavirus on Wednesday.

9 Likes

I am hopefully just getting ahead of it, but thoughts and prayers… thoughts and prayers.

7 Likes

I thought this guy was a double-dipped moron the first time I ever heard of him. Nothing has changed.

4 Likes

oh god! don’t test him he’ll be sure to get it then. if you don’t test, they are no cases!

this is clearly a deep state plot to get bill barr. gohmert was a liberal democrat all this time. undercover.

/s in case it’s needed.

14 Likes

no need to panic. zinc, zithromycin, hydrochloroquine and prayer are all that is needed for louie.

7 Likes

Now, this day, the trash brain wonders if he got the virus because he’s been wearing a mask (trapping the virus on his face).

2 Likes

Don’t worry, guys, Louie is taking this news as a chance to really examine some of his beliefs and recognize reality.

Or, you know…not.

15 Likes

he’s been infecting his colleagues and everyone around him for days

It’s actually worse than that, because holy shit the dumb motherfucker went back to his office after he found out, so he could “inform his staff in person” - that he was now exposing them to the virus.

22 Likes

Neither have I since I long ago efficiently bundled all the karmatic minutiae into “fucked over”.

2 Likes

I’m surprised the virus would want to be seen in public with him.

16 Likes

I like how this comment has no likes (yet, and hope it stays that way, fuck this man)

2 Likes

Oh how I pray they all suffer for their ignorance. It’s the only thing I pray for, since everything else has been denied to me

1 Like

So the stupidest man in the House of Representatives got COVID-19 through stupidity. It would be nice to imagine that it would make him stop and think, but it’s just a virus, not a miracle worker. I will admit that the possibility that he infected Bob Barr is kind of funny, especially if it gives #bunkerbaby a good scare.

5 Likes