Another anti-mask Republican, Louie Gohmert, catches the virus

Brain damage? With Louis Gohmert how would you tell?

4 Likes

He’s not a Senator.

3 Likes

“Coming up at 11, demon semen is the new bleach.”

7 Likes

he’s been infecting his colleagues and everyone around him for days.

You say that like its a bad thing…

1 Like

You do know he doesn’t just work with people who agree with him politically? Or that not all the people that he represents voted for him? Or that maybe not even everyone in his family agrees with him politically?

12 Likes

My thoughts and prayers are with him. I think he’s a stupid fucking moron, and I pray he doesn’t make it. He’s always been a worthless tool and the entire human race would be better off without him. I read the statement he issued about this. He was talking about how he probably got it because he was wearing a mask sometimes and maybe from handling the mask he got germs on the mask and then when he put it on he sucked them in. This rot-brained asslicking ideononlogic dickhead is actually trying to say he got sick because of wearing a mask. I hope he dies.

6 Likes

9 Likes

I feel awful for the thoughts I’m having right now.

Who the fuck am I kidding?

10 Likes

I think the fact that he insisted that his staff come in to the office every day, even when they could work remotely, and then ridiculed them when they chose to wear masks qualifies Louie for bonus points, and an even lower circle in hell than the one his name was already on. Nice Work Louie!

13 Likes

Only god can read my thoughts right now, but they are so, so dark.

Permanent diarrhea and permanent coughing.

…At the same time.

1 Like

Yep! My screwup. Representative.

I still hope he croaks. Now he’s insisting he got it FROM a mask.

His stupidity and position of power make him more dangerous than the disease he contracted

And I’ve nothing against you at all buddy, you’re a better person than me- but I’m still glad your original comment has no likes. It’s nothing about you- I just can’t wish someone well who willingly endangered the lives of others for months, because of his own ignorance and hubris, despite being an elected official who of all people should have known better

1 Like

That’s what really kills me about the deniers who claim it’s no worse than the flu. I’ve had the flu yet I recovered without heart or lung damage. COVED-19 is nothing like the flu.

4 Likes

How long can COVID expect to be afflicted with GOHMERT-00?

3 Likes

GOP Rep. Louie Gohmert Says He’s Taking Hydroxychloroquine to Treat Coronavirus

5 Likes

What, he’s not injecting bleach into his body?

9 Likes

giphy

8 Likes

18 Likes

Yeah, it absolutely drives me crazy to see people dismiss it with “it has a 99.9% recovery rate” because a) no it fucking doesn’t, and b) the long-term health impacts can be extremely significant, even if you don’t get seriously ill from it. There’s varying percentages of people with permanent heart, lung, brain, kidney, etc. damage, and hints of other issues. A whole lot of people are going to be disabled and have chronic health issues as a result.

9 Likes

Maybe he’s trying the “UV light inside the body” treatment first.

lightbulb

8 Likes