Another truck dramatically stuck under the 11-foot8+8 bridge

I have red-green colour blindness and it looks green to me in the video. Possibly an artefact of the video compression and all of that technical stuff.

4 Likes

Why can’t they just make trucks that can fly over it? Why can’t they just make the bridge momentarily take up space in another dimension? Why can’t roads be made of grape jelly?

16 Likes

Star On Fox Jahil Rivera GIF by STAR

13 Likes

Around here in St Louis, MO we have some locations with some signs outlined in LED lighting that are solar powered. Even during the day when they are flashing they get you attention. Maybe, they need that over height sign lined with LED’s around the edge to get a bit more attention perhaps?

6 Likes

How come no one seems to hit this bridge from the other direction?

3 Likes

the trucks have already been scalped for the return trip?

9 Likes

The road is lower on the other side. An easy fix for the whole issue would be to redirect high vehicles to do an end run around the bridge and come back in the opposite direction.

8 Likes

america-hurricane

5 Likes

It seems that this is a one-way underpass.

4 Likes

I would have made the Kessel Run in under 12 parsecs if it wasn’t for that 11’ 8" + 8" Bridge!

12 Likes

Thanks for that! I’d forgot how the train tracks bounced when that idiot hit the bar
jaw

13 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.