Anthony “dick pic” Weiner teams up with Guardian Angel Curtis Sliwa to host radio show

Originally published at: Anthony "dick pic" Weiner teams up with Guardian Angel Curtis Sliwa to host radio show | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Ah, Carlos Danger, how far you have fallen from your days as a Clinton-annointed future governor Senator.

11 Likes

I’m sure their discussions will solve all kinds of problems facing our world.

Either that or they’ll just be yelling at each other.

But most importantly, dead air will be filled up, with. . . something.

Now when you’re stuck in traffic on the L.I.E. or Cross-Bronx you’ll have one more reason to get angry and punch your dashboard.

5 Likes

Q: So do two wrongs make a right? :thinking:

A: “See what happens during this fascinating radio show!”

7 Likes

Someone should start taking bets on how soon before Sliwa calls Weiner “Carlos Danger” in the middle of a heated argument.

6 Likes

I just hope that they’re broadcasting from a location that is at least 500 feet from any school, park or other place where children might congregate, preferably a cave…on Mars.

5 Likes

But which one gets to paddle the douche canoe?

8 Likes

People still listen to radios?

1 Like

Aren’t the Guardian Angels a vigilante crime-stoppers group? Is this the world’s most obvious trap to capture Carlos Danger?

4 Likes

Jeopardy

What are the names of two people no one wants to get stuck with on an elevator

10 Likes

download (60)

2 Likes

The pair, who both have run losing campaigns for New York City mayor, will argue politics on a show called The Left vs. The Right, WABC said in a news release Friday.

More like The “Left” vs The “Right”— neither side is going to want this chimeric. Weiner has already had several redemption arcs and he keeps blowing them. Wait, no. I’ve seen enough Weiner to last a lifetime. I give up.

Fixed that for them.

2 Likes

So, when two dicks butt heads…what do they call that? It’s not docking, because docking is supposed to be friendly not adversarial.

dc6febec09b67b07afac551aef031824-1

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.