Anti-circumcision activist pepper sprays a man threatening him with a knife

Stop, you’re ruining a perfectly disingenuous argument made in bad faith.

22 Likes

There are those who have tried.

18 Likes

20 Likes

Dune%2C%20Gom%20Jabbar%2C%20Paul%20Atreides%2C%20Paul%20Muad'Dib%20-%20They%20Failed%2C%20They%20Tried%20and%20Died

16 Likes

this is why the cost of kosher calamari is so high! :innocent:

(anyone else watch the latest season of the show preacher…?)

(note: can’t find the clip of the new pope allfather circumcising cassedy over and over again and eating his foreskins deep fried…cassidy is a vampire so it grows back right away and they automate circumcising him as a form of torture, when it doesn’t work they develop a line of beauty products to fund their terrorist cells using his foreskins as the main ingredient. quite demented, great show, even better comic. not for the faint of heart if you couldn’t guess from the above description.)

5 Likes

*chants to self:

Must not make gratuitous “put your dick in the box” joke…

ETA:

That show is still a thing? The writing just kept getting worse and worse…

5 Likes

I’m just happy to see a thread where a guillotine reference is not appropriate.

13 Likes

Psssh!

23 Likes

9npaBsZ

24 Likes

The Christmas Story lamp is just the smegma on the cake.

There’s a Lego one too. Honestly, I can’t recommend googling images of penis guillotine enough.

16 Likes

Tinder in a nutshell.

5 Likes

At least most of the replies are clipped and to the point now.

13 Likes

Gotta keep the point in good circulation.

7 Likes

Pared down to the point you might say.

7 Likes

I like the show, but i’m also a fan of the original graphic novels, which it mostly follows. i can totally understand not liking it though, lol. :slight_smile: to me it falls squarely between evil dead and lucifer, to give you a reference point to where i file it.

4 Likes

Really? Are we seriously comparing something that is 99% of the time done with proper care and hygiene, has no particular impact on a person’s life (the overwhelming majority of circumcised men are perfectly capable of having a healthy sex life, after all), and is done to someone so young he will not remember any pain associated with it…

…are we seriously comparing this to something that is most often done without proper care and hygiene, with the explicit purpose of making it impossible for a woman to have a healthy sex life (and even the more “progressive” versions can easily damage the clitoris in ways that cause irreversible damage in sensitivity), at a much older age so that she’ll remember all the pain and trauma?

Really?

Whatever issues you have with circumcision, I find it pretty difficult to see it on the same scale as female genital mutilation.

2 Likes

Yikes - spoiler that image - it’s gonna give people the heebie jeebies.

4 Likes

I liked the graphic novels, and I like the actors cast… but the writing on the show is AMFM; a muthafuckin mess.

4 Likes

A lot of people were getting hacked off at this topic earlier

7 Likes

I really don’t know what all the flap was about.

8 Likes