Anti-semite Kanye West has admired Hitler and Nazis for quite some time, CNN reports

It’s important for others who have been in denial to hear it, not me.

I was already done with West after the bullshit “slavery was a choice” rhetoric he spouted a couple years back.

Like Snoop said back in 2018:

18 Likes

3 Likes

In fact, that seems to be the case. I recall him saying years ago that he hated books. Which seemed terrible then, as his mother was a teacher and there’s a foundation set up in her name to help students.

But as recently as this year, he said he hated books. Kanye West says he’s never read a book: “Reading is like eating Brussels sprouts for me”

5 Likes

Not a lot of evidence that he was anti-Hitler in any serious way. He was still an early party member, and did use his factory to build Nazi weapons. He may not have been as enthusiastic a supporter as his brother, but that’s not much to brag about.

5 Likes

Both brothers actively supported the Nazi regime; that one was slightly less enamored of Hitler isn’t really relevant.

22 Likes

At the rate he’s going, by next week he won’t even have the money. Then the fascists will just use him up until he no longer serves their needs, as fascists will.

8 Likes

Oh I am sick of it too, but I would rather have to hear about it to make sure that others do.

2 Likes

15 Likes

He runs a school named after his mother, which has now closed. @Grey_Devil posted a news story upthread.

2 Likes

He’ll have enough money to be rich and live a very high lifestyle by any normal person’s standards.

But it will break his ego & he’ll probably waste what’s left by desperate attempts to get back over the billionaire level again.

Sad. He could live a very comfortable life- doing whatever he wanted- wherever he wanted.

5 Likes

So you guys are at this stage. When does the Fascist leader take control, again? Asking for a friend.

The question I have is why so many people covered up for him and continue to do so. TMZ covered up his anti-semitism back in 2018 too. F all these people coming out 4 years late.

I know Fox News and Tucker Carlson have no values or standards but they covered up the worst of what he said in the “white lives matter” interview too.

3 Likes

12 Likes

It’s beginning to look as if Ye might actually nudge Elon Musk out of the contested No. 2 spot on my personal list of “People I would be happy never to hear anything about ever again.”

In the long run, Musk probably has more staying power, so I think he’ll be back there. But if Ye manages to displace him even if it’s only for a few days, that’s quite an accomplishment.

4 Likes

Or… maybe he actually believes the antisemitic shit he’s spewing… crazy, I know, that people who say words might actually mean them…

6 Likes

I’m not sure exactly what sets the trip point; but it seems to be a pretty standard procedure for celebrities to be widely covered for until they cross some threshold; at which point there’s a fairly sudden shift away from justification or tactful omissions and everyone starts talking about the stuff they didn’t previously talk about as though it has always been common knowledge.

Some level of that is understandable if it’s a pattern-of-behavior type issue; you simply can’t establish one of those in one go; but it’s less clear to me what governs the switch in cases where each individual act is criminal in itself.

I could understand it better if it either triggered more or less immediately; or if the loyalists and cult of personality covered for them to the last; but the mechanism behind more or less everyone covering until suddenly nobody is is less clear to me.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.