Anti-Semites demand $100,000 from Sheriff Chitwood. He offers them pacifiers

Originally published at: Anti-Semites demand $100,000 from Sheriff Chitwood. He offers them pacifiers | Boing Boing

13 Likes

Yeah, I choose neither side, but…

Shirley Temple Giggle GIF

20 Likes

…demanding payment of $100,000 in gold.

Fucking Nazis.

39 Likes

What is it with Nazis and gold?

33 Likes

It’s a hedge against inflation? You can make fillings with it or even some really fly personal hygiene products!

5 Likes

From that link: wedding rings from Buchenwald used to prop up the Nazi economy. :sob::nauseated_face:

13 Likes

Or acquire it from fillings, as the Nazis were infamously wont to do.

10 Likes

Ick, yeah.*

*Am Jewish

10 Likes

ACAB, but this guy seems to be on the less-bastardly side of the spectrum. Given that this is a pretty binary situation, I will take the less-bastardly cop over the overt Nazis. I would take a pile of scrofulous digo kidneys over Nazis, though. So there is that.

42 Likes

Pretty bold move to try and get someone to take down a literal anti-Nazi tweet…

14 Likes

Flushing people with inalienable rights…

It sounds like a great demonstration of their core values :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Is the Jewish Defense League still a thing?

1 Like

Nazis have no rights as far as I am concerned.

Anyone who actively wants to destroy society is NOT part of that society, and is owed none of its’ benefits, IMO.

29 Likes

Absolutely understood. Just remarking on the irony of Nazis objecting to not recognizing peoples’ rights; it’s disingenuous as best. They don’t recognize anyone else’s rights, so they’re limited on their ability to claim the same.

They’re not value-driven: it’s hypocrisy and contradiction all the way down.

12 Likes

Obligs:

30 Likes

Oh, for sure.

18 Likes

Much worse, they only recognize their own rights, because anyone in an out group is sub-human and has no rights whatsoever. The fact that in living memory there was a world-spanning war that killed millions in order to stop this ideology, and yet here we are again is incredibly damning.

26 Likes

In that sense, rights don’t exist at all. There are simply the rulers and the ruled. Who needs rights when you have power?

4 Likes

Split the difference and give them pacifiers spray painted gold?

4 Likes

As I am wont to say, Intolerance of intolerance is not intolerant; It’s calling a spade a spade.

6 Likes