Anti-Trump Conservative PAC launches a brutal attack ad against Arizona Senator Martha McSally

Sally S. McSally. Happy to help. :smile:

2 Likes

At the very least the enemy of my enemy is a problem for another day.

5 Likes

Notice how Republicans put out stone-cold character-questioning messages that mock. deride and shame/name people, while we have Tom Steyer yapping on about how f&%$king great he is?

Democrats: Please learn to fight like Republicans. Don’t confuse ‘nice’ with ‘good.’

4 Likes

That real American hero still makes me LOL …

One thing I’ve got to give Goldwater is saying about gays in the military: I don’t care if they are straight, I care if they can shoot straight. OK.

1 Like

The enemy of my enemy is probably definitely an asshole, too.

1 Like

Are you saying your an asshole? I’m confused.

Wait, only 58318 lives were taken in the Vietnam war? I heard something about 1-3 million. Strange.

2 Likes

As someone outside the US - I can’t believe people are still calling the impeachment business a ‘trial’. Hell - if I get a speeding ticket I can bring evidence and the police can bring theirs (photoradar result). I can also bring witnesses to testify I spilled hot coffee on my lap which resulted in speeding up - and look for leniency.

These 53? Republican Senators who are blocking these basic aspects of trial/tribune should be removed from office. Even if they are replaced by another set of a-holes.

1 Like

Let’s face it, we probably are, right?

It’s not a trial in the sense of anything approaching a legal proceeding in a court of law and shouldn’t be mistaken for one, but the U.S. Constitution does use the language of a “trial” to describe the process:

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two-thirds of the Members present.

1 Like

A correction: McSally didn’t lose reelection in 2018; she was a Congresswoman and was running for Jeff Flake’s open Senate seat.

1 Like

They had to go back a little too far to find a second example of a “good” Arizona Republican. That’s probably something they should reflect on.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.