Anti-vaxxers now stupidly gargling iodine and using it as eye drops to "fight off" COVID-19

Radon whiffing. Or perhaps whiskey and T2O.

5 Likes

At least Betadine leaves easy to spot stains, so you can tell at a glance who’s been trying this.

9 Likes

One of the best-known advocates for iodine is called Dr. Brownstein.

13 Likes

Wait, so they just skipped right past colloidal silver? How does that even make any sense?!?!?

22 Likes

That’s an expensive freaking beverage… if the covidiot can even source the tritium.

2 Likes

Did Rolling Stone Magazie actually research this Bunk Covid Cure Scare story or did they just run blind like on the last one?

Note. They changed the title to the “One Hospital Denies…”

Old Headline: “Patients overdosing on ivermectin backing up rural Oklahoma hospitals, ambulances.”

2 Likes

Quite possible: Fall off. Break your neck. Check out by a way other than Covid. :grimacing:

1 Like

I keep wondering as to when health insurance companies will take a policy stance on coverage for such people… but then I came across this:

5 Likes

Must be a supply chain issue. Can’t sell colloidal silver if you can’t get a hold of it!

Although I suspect this is an attempt to skirt liability. Betadine is safe for external use, right? Well, we weren’t telling people to drink it, were we? Please don’t sue us.

If you’ll remember, both hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin have been approved by the FDA for human use to treat other diseases (malaria and lupus for HCQ, parasites for ivermectin). Colloidal silver has not been approved by the FDA for anything.

Hydroxychloroquine appears to be largely forgotten and icermectin is getting pushback so the snake oil sales crew is starting to move on to something new.

5 Likes

Next stop: merbromin C20H8Br2HgNa2O6
NOT generally recognized as safe.

3 Likes

(Now) obligatory:

19 Likes

Mercury works best with venereal COVID. Best part is how it’s applied.

(from the Queen Anne’s Revenge)

14 Likes

Not only that, but they’re not helping the crowded emergency room situation either.

11 Likes

By their twisted logic, if iodine is good - surely fluorine compounds would be even better? Available from your local glass etching supplies company.

5 Likes

There is always the antimony tablet - literally handed down the generations:

11 Likes

Combine that with the “gargling with Bromine” cure you see above, and we’ll have photographic proof that this works.

7 Likes

When asked if gargling the stuff could reduce or prevent COVID-19, Mrozinski said, "“Fuck no.”

Need this fancy language on every broadcast and news headline. :smiley:

18 Likes

Disclaimer: any improvement to your illness is purely coincidental.

The author went to prison for assorted fraud and contempt of court charges.

7 Likes

There is an herbal remedy going back to the times of the Ancient Greeks, hemlock tea. It cures you of everything bothering you. It was endorsed by Socrates himself who remarked after taking it, “I drank what?”.

17 Likes

Both fascinating and ewwwww.

5 Likes