Antisemitic YouTube star Pearl Davis faces an unexpected backlash from Piers Morgan

What’s this about Musk?

2 Likes

Unfortunately, it’s not just him, though he’s certainly being far more blatant and open about it right now. But pretty much all the major social media platforms have done this on a regular basis. The only time they’ve pulled back from the “free speech” maximalism stance (that almost never seems to apply to criticism of the far right) is when congress put pressure on them because of Jan. 6th.

9 Likes

The marketplace of ideas…

10 Likes

She doesn’t have one.

The woman is an amoral grifter making money off hate mongering; full stop.

12 Likes

Oh she has one, and she repeatedly said it: “The left’s cancel culture is so wickedly cancelly! How are we supposed to know how bad what Nazis say is if we never get to hear what they say? Waaaah!”

It’s just a stupid argument. As well as, whether she realizes it or not, an argument that commonly serves as a Trojan Horse effort to platform Nazis.

For me, that’s where the grifter part comes in. I suspect she does know she’s arguing on the side of evil/Nazis, but just doesn’t care. Because

:money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:

10 Likes

For the week that’s in it I feel I should look up some of the mean, rude, and funny things Sinead O’Connor has said about him over the years.

Anyone want?

4 Likes

Please share, the more people who know about Morgan’s even less appealing side, the better.

5 Likes

Yeah, somewhere between “realizing it” and “not realizing it” there is a special place for “wouldn’t mind so won’t spare a thought to consider it”. That’s where she is at best. :angry:

5 Likes

It’s easy to find her response to his liking to interview her after her son Shane killed himself but I can’t find the letter from the 90s - she scorned him for a long, long time. As should we all of course. Here’s the second. I’ll add the first ad an edit when I find it.

5 Likes

So Piss Moron has decided to somehow take a moral high-ground?
Colour me fucking surprised.
Hateful little piece of shit.

4 Likes

Oh wow…. Oh wow… oh wow!

2 Likes

I thought I knew the smell. Thanks for giving it a name.

5 Likes

Um, no.

She didn’t got nothing.
She came with it.

1 Like

I fully support that statement of fact.
she seems nice

4 Likes

19 Likes

This seems like a definite agenda of the right in recent weeks/months. Between the GOP Hitler apologists and weirdos like this lady it is too coincidental. The other day a very smart 15 year-old friend (girl) of my daughter told me how Hitler founded the Autobahn and VW. …and that VW was the people’s car. No criticism of Hitler just “facts” that he did some good thing. I told her that you don’t end that conversation with saying anything positive about Hitler. I was shocked. She’s not picking up positive attributes of Hitler on her own. Someone is putting out some propaganda.

Instead of saying “oh we’re embarrassed by our Nazi flirtation,” the GOP and right wingers are doubling down saying “was Hitler really that bad? Look at all of the good things he did. Was the Holocaust real? You can’t even look at both sides without getting cancelled. Look how oppressed we are! We can’t even deny the Holocaust without being persecuted. It’s just like Nazi Germany! …was Nazi Germany really so bad?”

It is horrifying.

9 Likes

She’s very bad at hiding the grift as well. I don’t know how much of her bullshit she actually believes, but I saw parts of a “debate” between Ethan Klein and her and the way she smirks before giving answers and the general lack of conviction in her arguments, gives me the impression she’s mostly a grifter looking for attention. Not that makes her any less of an asshole.

12 Likes

Yeah, and I’ve seen that smirk and laughter before among younger members of the far right. I think it’s part of their t-rolling culture, like, “Look at these morons falling for our bait!” :thinking:

7 Likes

Rule of Goats.

12 Likes