Anyone watching the US Presidential debate tonight?

You monster.

10 Likes

Mafia shakedown protection money time? Nice country you have there, Japan. Be a shame if something happened to it.

He’s a barely disguised organized criminal.

15 Likes

Finally, Clinton is attacking Trump on his casual attitude toward nuclear destruction.

Oh, I get it! America, World Police, is supposed to be a racketeering scheme! Thanks, Trump, now it all makes sense! Why aren’t you running on the Libertarian ticket, again?

15 Likes

That was awesome.

16 Likes

Oops, too much vodka. Population numbers and economic output still don’t budge that percentage much.

1 Like

“I have a much better temperament than she does.”

22 Likes

I’m now really glad I skipped that extra pizza tonight.

13 Likes

They should use lowfat cyber.

13 Likes

You’re chasing way too many kids. You might actually need some extra carbs. :wink:

8 Likes

I’m still thinking of putting it into the microwave if I can do it without my wife hearing it…

7 Likes

We are at the point where a presidential candidate has to explain that the US will honor treaties, because this is a thing that actually needs to be clarified.

18 Likes

What’s the IT market like there? Or do I just want to wait till November and see if I am moving to the other side of the border?

7 Likes

Trump doubling down on racketeering. Somehow, Clinton is responsible for shit G Dub did, too.

Oh, now Clinton doesn’t have “stamina” to be President. Clinton actually fired back with Benghazi.

7 Likes

May want to start early. Blaine wasn’t designed to handle a mass exodus.

3 Likes

Tonight, there is no such thing.

4 Likes

I feel really sorry for whoever has to transcribe this.

13 Likes

Move to Windsor work in Detroit until no longer possible. No idea about IT jobs, but too many service job openings in SE MI usually translate to too many openings in all fields. Hope you like cars, though, 'cause so much is auto related here.

2 Likes

#“She is not nice - SHE MADE COMMERCIALS!!!”

15 Likes

I hope they have STAMINA.

5 Likes

meh. i did okay with airplanes for 17 years.

2 Likes