AOC and Jamie Raskin livestreamed their reaction to seeing Mike Pence's brother proudly standing beside Jan 6 riot enablers

8 Likes

It will be an interesting Thanksgiving at the Pence house.

9 Likes

Ouch.

3 Likes

Republican Family values /shrug

3 Likes

I’m sure there must have been some signal midst the noise.

3 Likes

It’s as though the USofA has been taken over – or, at least, is in thrall to – the same people I couldn’t wait to get away from (in some cases, since elementary school) when I graduated from high school. A time and place and set of circumstances I mistakenly thought I’d left in the rear-view mirror.

7 Likes

All part of the training. HS…with toxic asshole-ism further reinforced in Ivy League colleges.

4 Likes

If for no other reason it would be interesting during supper-time if the subject of the mutually beneficial historical association of Native Americans and Pilgrims came up while passing 'round the gravy.

9 Likes

Kpop GIF

7 Likes

My post made me hungry.

5 Likes

rogue’s gallery

It’s a simple transposition typo, they happen all the tiem.

ETA: (I see I was gazumped. That’s what happens when you live on the other side of the world from there the action is.)

5 Likes

One often gets flaunt when flout is intended, but I recently saw flounce and it still amuses me.

4 Likes

Portrayed by the wonderful Michelle Gomez in the current season of Doom Patrol.

2 Likes

Pelosi had her chance to invoke the 14th Amendment & refuse to seat the treasonous tribe in the House. We are stuck with them until at least 2023.

We are in the Zombie Age now.
What should have never lived refuses to die…

2 Likes

mr gaetz doubtless would be mortified if not addressed as Mr or Representative.

It’s wretched the way grown women being interviewed, or reported on by media all too often are V quickly referred to by their first names, while men get to keep their honorifics throughout.

“My name is for my friends.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.