AOC lays bare the racism and hypocrisy of Republicans removing Rep. Omar from the Foreign Affairs Committee

I’m using Freetube, but it lacks some Youtube features that I used to use (Playlists is just one playlist for now)

Newpipe is good too.

I’ll have a look, thanks.

5 Likes

Say it out loud. Anyone who doesn’t is a racist.

I get that most Americans have never met a Palestinian so it’s a bit easier for them to be othered and demonised by the media than when it’s the guy running a shop around the corner who was put in prison after a show trial in a language they didn’t understand where they weren’t allowed hear the evidence given against them and it ended up with them in a prison camp where they were raped by the guards.

8 Likes

Look who had an opinion.

4 Likes

George Santos is, and always has been, a member of the the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, don’t you know.

6 Likes

The creation of the Oscar statue was based on Santos.

6 Likes
6 Likes

lucha libre GIF

7 Likes

!Viva Del Santo!

6 Likes

Great song! Incidentally, SCOTS is a great band to see live.

6 Likes

AOC is going to get major pushback for telling the truth about the Republican Congress like that. Nothing like the weak shit the Jewish Space Laser lady put out already.

Sometimes I think AOC doesn’t realize she’s a politician. All that truth talking. /s

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.