Are Jews people? Find out after the break on CNN

To be fair to Springer, who is himself Jewish, I believe he had white supremacists on his show in order to highlight that antisemitism is still around.

8 Likes

It Gets Worse:

This is the movement championed by Trump’s campaign CEO, now political strategist, Stephen Bannon.

CAN WE FINALLY ADMIT THAT THESE ARE FUCKING NAZIS?

If you live in the United States, LOOK UP YOUR REPRESENTATIVE. LOOK UP YOUR SENATOR:

Call, ask if they have seen this video, and urge that they demand Congress condemn Trump’s appointment of Stephen Bannon.

50 Likes

Again, he’s Jewish and is making commentary on antisemitism. I personally don’t find it funny, but this is satire, not a cable news channel.

17 Likes

Posted that link above, but bears repeating.

5 Likes

Reminds me of this tweet and the response it inspired:

40 Likes

Off the top of my head here’s one thread

4 Likes

On the other hand, when he says “One wonders if these people are people at all, or instead soulless golem” he is evoking some of the language in Mein Kampf.

BTW, did anyone notice this bit of dymo-label in the offending screenshot? CNN’s tech is certainly quite old!

5 Likes

looks at thread title

looks at America

Cya guys. This Yid is getting out while the getting is good.

42 Likes

I think you may be taking my post a bit too seriously.

…but for conversation’s sake there were a lot of people that thought Borat was a real documentary when it came out. I would imagine that out of those people a few of them agreed with some of Borat’s views and thought, “Man, that guy isn’t half bad.”

8 Likes

Okay. thanks.

1 Like

Ah! Sorry if I took your sarcasm too seriously, then.

I find that incredibly sad.

14 Likes

I don’t disagree - but seeing as the point he was trying to make was that the Media is deceptive with the goal of covering for Jews, it seems to me counter-productive of the media to misquote him in a way that makes the quote look more antisemitic than it is.

Glad to know that CNN still considers me a person, instead of a soulless Golem. I will be checking back on a regular basis for any breaking news to see if the consideration has changed.

9 Likes

UK comic Robin Ince wrote this on his blog a couple of weeks ago:

I was people once. Then, I kept hearing how the people had spoken and the people’s will and I didn’t recognise the sound of the voice or the desires expressed and I realised I was people no more.

31 Likes

and here i used to wonder how germany let hitler happen. now i think i’m beginning to understand.

32 Likes

“Normalize” seems to be the word of the moment, and on Springer they were freaks. On CNN they are people with “legitimate” opinions.

Springer actually had some thoughtful “moral of the story” comments at the end of the show if you stuck around.

16 Likes

Chrome extension:

13 Likes

Thinking the Jews run the media is pretty classic antisemtic trope. Like, it’s right up there with them running all the banks and having secret gold. On the slippery slope to antisemitism, it’s like almost at the bottom.

Yes, the media has royally fucked up and it has done so here, yet again, by giving that person air time and taking his views seriously at all.

32 Likes

Yeah, that’s when I ran off to make my after-school quesadilla.

2 Likes

Spotted on Twitter:

56 Likes