Are Mormon college students getting pubic crabs in their armpits?

Originally published at: Are Mormon college students getting pubic crabs in their armpits? | Boing Boing

2 Likes

allegedly sunset

8 Likes

suffered from an outbreak of public lice. Except the students weren’t getting the itchy little crabs on their crotches

Shouldn’t that be pubic? I mean I’m not familiar with lice or crabs, so far it’s the only thing the kids haven’t brought home (obviously speaking of head lice here).

4 Likes

Well, one’s armpits can be displayed in public, so…

3 Likes

I’m calling bs. Dry humping dates back to our ancestors and has saved vast quantities of virtue through the years. I’ve also heard numerous times the persistent rumor that “anal doesn’t count” among that crew.

OTOH, Mormonism is founded on layering the most complicated and nonsensical doctrines over an already-complicated religion, so… maybe, I guess?

11 Likes

Couple years ago it was “soaking” now its this

While they couldn’t find any proof of this particular armpit public lice outbreak … that doesn’t mean it didn’t happen, or that it’s beyond the realm of possibility

Solid journalism, how do they know the mothman didn’t give them the phantom lice? Not beyond the realm of possibility.

7 Likes

I call BS. As a BYU graduate myself, I can attest that there is no human vice on any other college campus that can’t be found at BYU. You may have to look a little harder, but if you want to find it, it’s definitely there.

Or as my father would say, “There are no prostitutes at BYU. They can’t compete with the amateurs.”

15 Likes

Armpits, because apparently hand jobs are forbidden.

6 Likes

In the military, crabs were a constant visitor, nothing a little diesel & cooking oil couldn’t fix.

1 Like

public lice.

@thomdunn

Someone else made that error here recently

ETA
@bcsizemo kind of beat me to it, but I claim a point for the topical link. :wink:

6 Likes

I’m reminded of that episode of The Office where everyone gets lice and they assume that they caught it from Meredith.

2 Likes

There was always “the loophole”

6 Likes

On the other side of this (to me always hilarious) typo, I was once working with some architects on a new campus area and in their official illustrations they’d labeled the public playground as the “pubic” play area. :joy:

6 Likes

As long as they didn’t put the playground near the sewage outlet like God did.

9 Likes

I can’t even properly cover my laughter because to lift my arms would unleash untold legions of public lice from my armpits. :joy:

6 Likes

TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI :confounded:

3 Likes

Every day I thank Evolution that however bad things might be, at least I don’t have a cloaca

3 Likes

What’s this ‘virtue’ stuff? Is it worth much? I’ve probably got loads I’m not using.
Wait a minute, is that a euphemism for semen? (Although I guess my questions sill stand.)

2 Likes

Absolutely. It’s trading at $.00001 ETH, which is doing great right now. They were smart and locked it to US Religious affiliation, which is why it’s referred to as a “Stable Groin” unit.

Oh, you know it is, buddy.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.