Are you out of toilet paper? Blame these two

WHY aren’t all stores imposing buy limits? Possibly with exceptions like if you still run a day care or a shelter of some kind.

I’m going to be pissed (pooped?) if I can’t find a roll when I need it ~3months from now.

5 Likes

Keep shining a UVC disinfectant light on all these actual deplorable people, especially Trumpian morons like this.

Hillary was right- there are plenty of deplorables around. Further proof she just called these people out

5 Likes

I bet you could build it for a couple hundred bucks. You would need to get a chunk of steel plate from the local metal yard. McMaster is really expensive for 1/4" plate. A couple 8-10’ 4x4s, some short 2x4 scraps, a couple pieces of plywood and some rope would do it. I think I only need to get the 4x4s and could scrounge the rest from my scrap pile.

3 Likes

I actually know these people; they’re my neighbors. I heard they did this, but didn’t know there was video.

They’re members of a local megachurch. They distributed the toilet paper to hundreds of their fellow congregants, many of whom are older people with limited mobility. For those, Jim and Carol made deliveries. They were at it for several days.

The lesson here is that the story can be totally different from what it appears, especially if you’re willing to completely invent the story, as I’ve just done. I have no idea who these people are, and I’m guessing they’re as horrible as everybody suspects.

24 Likes

They finally turned the comments on. Wondering when the opportunity to voice our disappointment in Humanity would become available.

Ladies and gents, meet Toilet Bowl Tammy.

4 Likes

Wow! That was brilliant. You had me for a nanosecond.

8 Likes

Just proves that a lot of people are full of shit.

5 Likes

Poopy Pam?

1 Like

Stores need to seriously limit purchases. They could’ve easily put a limit on the amount you can buy. All the stores where I live have done this.

I parked next to a large Dodge pickup this AM. The entire back of the crew cab was full floor to ceiling with paper towels and toilet paper. Same with the passenger side up front. I’m a nice guy for the most part but about then I was thinking about a subtly broken window and some “spontaneous” combustion.

3 Likes

The local grocery stored dropped their limit from 3 to 2 packages. Not that it mattered, since the shelves were bare.

A gallon of water would do wonders.

2 Likes

Not the worst of the lot either.

greg_perry_good_and_bad_news

6 Likes

I have to hope these morons get never ending and undying diarrhea. Everyone knows the add on bidet is the way to go. As the Cheeto in Chief would say, “Everyone knows”. So …no one knows.

Best investment I’ve made in the last few weeks.

1 Like

I was wondernig the same thing. Most stores are. Maybe the staff there at that store just didn’t react in time or weren’t confident in enforcing them or whatever. The staff at such places aren’t there to deal with such unusual situations, have no training in it, and are afraid to do something which will cost them their jobs or get the place sued.

My real hope is that the store will have a no-returns policy on this and will stick to it, because there’s no way this “shortage” will continue for even another week.

Or Cornhole Carol.

2 Likes

Depends:

937db5874af632e6584b44f9901a2dfa

6 Likes

You can’t eat it, but you can drink it: