Are You the Favorite Person of Anybody?

Nope.

I am convinced everyone hates me.

I’m right.

1 Like

Sadly, no, not always.

11 Likes

That’s to where my brain immediately went:

As for humans, I can’t speak for others, but I don’t really have single “favorites” of anything - people, food, music, books, whatever. In every category I may have several things that I can list as favorites, and I can wax poetically about the individuals on that list, but asking me to narrow it down to one would be like asking me to pick my favorite finger.

12 Likes

I can attest to that.

Word.

2 Likes

Too many unfortunately. It’s kind of a curse, actually. Outwardly super positive, inwardly dying.

3 Likes

Pick one person, and let them in. Just a little bit. You don’t have to pretend.

3 Likes

I’m an actual solipsist, which you all know, and the answer is still “no”.

1 Like

So you’re not you’re own favorite person?

3 Likes

I’m everyone’s favourite person. Everyone thinks I’m great. I’m the best at being the best, most favourite person of everybody, they all agree. Ask anyone. they all have me at the top. I’m really the best, and my fans, my people who like me, all like me the most and in fact they said it was so much more than other people’s favourites that I am the best favourite ever, they said.

9 Likes

Me? Probably not anyone’s number one, but on a good day, I’d like to think I make someone’s top 10. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

In fact, wherever I go and whoever I’m with, you’ll find the conversation shifts to a monologue about how great I am and how everyone loves me. It’s true.

5 Likes

Last night my son said that his sister had just told him that her favourite person was me – and my wife too. The fact that she can’t decide is the best answer for me.

11 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.