Area man eats an entire jar of cheese balls in Union Square

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/04/30/area-man-eats-an-entire-jar-of-cheese-balls-in-union-square.html

4 Likes

Ben Feldman GIF by Superstore

11 Likes

Similarly, he told The Independent that he almost hurled.

I bet he didn’t even bother to do any training for this, but I guess that just added to the danger.

10 Likes

Definitely not the strangest thing I’ve witnessed in that park. Probably not even in the top 10.

6 Likes

There’s a DJT joke in here somewhere, and I have complete faith that someone here will rise to the occasion.

5 Likes

orbs are so hot right now

4 Likes

Someone who delivers what they promised. Perfect for these trying times.

8 Likes

Cheeto Mussolini is not amused.

Me, I think Dumpty is full of shit. Really, if anyone was trying to emulate him, that guy was filling up on the wrong fuel.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4 Likes

Cracker Guy did it first.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bellingham/comments/1bmblod/yall_gonna_be_here_i_know_i_will/

2 Likes

Pfft, let’s see him eat a REAL container of those things. The one he was holding was like a sampler size compared to the ones at our local store. Once he works up to those, THEN i’ll have a real contest with him.

2 Likes

I’m sure the crowd’s support warmed his heart,. I hope it makes up for what all those cheese balls do to his digestive tract.

2 Likes

If he were to eat a full container of actual cheese, then I’d be impressed.

2 Likes

“How could something so simple be so delicious?”

3 Likes

Man eating cheese balls.
Man-eating cheese balls.

Dashes can kill!

11 Likes

10 Likes

There’s an xkcd for that

9 Likes

He’s the hero we didn’t know we needed.

Also, probably shouldn’t leave the house for a few days.

3 Likes

Were the cheese balls vegan? And, if so, were they really cheese balls?

4 Likes

Awkward Yolo GIF by Adult Swim

3 Likes

Is that green sofa picture a reference to the guy from Toy Story 2, or just a happy coincidence?

3 Likes