Arizona Legislature to close for 1 week 'out of an abundance of caution' after Rudy Giuliani exposed lawmakers to COVID-19

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/12/06/arizona-legislature-to-close-for-1-week-out-of-an-abundance-of-caution-after-rudy-giuliani-exposed-lawmakers-to-covid-19.html

3 Likes

Again,

Ahahahahahahaha!

What a maroon!

All one can do is laugh at this point because I’m exhausted from giving a fuck anymore

6 Likes

As an Arizonan, I’m shocked… Shocked! to hear that the AZ Legislature is exercising an abundance of caution. That’s the last thing I expected.

25 Likes

OK, this is comedy gold. Gold, Jerry!

16 Likes

In a marginally saner world that whole stupid hearing would have been conducted remotely to begin with.

In an actually sane world the legislature never would have given Rudy’s nonsense a hearing in the first place.

11 Likes

In a very marginally less sane world, we’d have gotten to enjoy Rudy’s COVID quarantine putting the AZ lege out of commission for the exact week it would have needed to install its own pro-Trump slate of electors, since the votes are cast next Monday.

Anyway, the good news is, we’re at least third from the bottom in terms of stupid universes.

4 Likes

Is there a Deputy Mayor of 9/11 to fill in while Rudy’s in hospital?

6 Likes

Bernie Kerik?

1 Like

When I worked creating subtitles for Italian films I always worked with an ‘abundance of captions’. :grin:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.