Arizona police investigate "sex trafficking" by paying victims to perform sex acts on them

Originally published at: Arizona police investigate "sex trafficking" by paying victims to perform sex acts on them | Boing Boing

1 Like

Here in Austin TX, the same thing happened back in the 80s or 90s at a place called Vicki’s Retreat.

4 Likes

“Quite the opposite happened, the subject fondled Officer Eberhardt thereby making him the victim of Sexual Abuse under [13-1404.]”

What the fucking fuck???!!. “The officer did not shoot the unarmed man. Quite the opposite happened, the deceased stood with his hands raised directly in the officer’s line of fire, thereby making the deceased guilty of obstructing law enforcement.”

15 Likes

Continuing the war on hand-jobs! Our nations finest, ladies and gentleman.

2 Likes

Flagstaff Police Chief Dan Musselman not only is not going to prosecute his officers but has the gall to claim that the officers are actually the victims here. Crenshaw reports that Chief Musselman stated: “Quite the opposite happened, the subject fondled Officer Eberhardt thereby making him the victim of Sexual Abuse under 13-1404.”

4 Likes

Handjobs are the saddest form of sexual contact.

1 Like

As seen in The Favourite, The Killing of a Sacred Deer and pretty much just any movie by Yorgos Lanthimos.

2 Likes

And Animal House.

1 Like

ahhh yes,
the famous “assaulting an officer” (his fist via your face)
got an upgrade to “sexual battery of an officer”.

what… a bunch… of jerkoffs…

1 Like

"ReSeArCh"

1 Like

6 Likes

It’s a hard job!

Wait, I thought that made it a happy ending?

1 Like

How did the women (presumably) know they were in the presence of a law enforcement officer?
Had they known, they might’ve actually asked for help.

Wut the hell man!

In 2004 and 2005 police in Nashville, Tennessee used men they’d arrested on various charges, including, possibly, assaulting women, as confidential informants. They were paid to go to strip clubs and have sex with the dancers. In exchange the men were given reduced sentences.

I’m not saying this case is any better. What I am saying is unfuck the police.

2 Likes

Monty Python | GIFGlobe

Maybe he just wanted his Yelp! reviews to be fair and accurate.

“Full massage and release did not give me the complete satisfaction I usually get from the Dream Catcher Spa on 37th street. Did not enjoy hearing the masseuse mention her children and dying mother in Manila.”

/s

Any police officer not screaming for a complete revamp of how they function within society is complicit in horrifying activities like this.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.