Police chief paid $50 to woman to rape minor relative of hers, say feds. She's convicted and he's facing trial

Originally published at: Police chief paid $50 to woman to rape minor relative of hers, say feds. She's convicted and he's facing trial. | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Castration isn’t a legal form of punishment is it? Sorry, my moral compass is a little more old Testament when it comes to things like this.

18 Likes

Just the sort of life affirming story I need on a Monday…

25 Likes

Gauley Bridge. Tiny WV town near where I went to church camp. Not shocking, but fuuuuuuck…

23 Likes

But fucking seriously, who THE FUCK is fucking watching these motherfucking watchers.

29 Likes

American Horror Story Burn GIF by AHS

23 Likes

If that’s not shocking then, damn. WV needs an intervention.

20 Likes

Forcing someone into oral sex IS rape. You can’t force someone to do that and THEN rape them. Bad reporting is bad.

17 Likes

The Old Testament is probably disappointing in it’s lack of punishment (unless you are the victim, in which case you get a lifetime of abuse).

13 Likes

My “disgust meter” just blew up.

17 Likes

Well, I guess I’ve had enough internet for today… see ya!

8 Likes

23 Likes

Meanwhile, Qanon followers: “La la la la, we can’t hear you! The real child trafficking is being done by Satan-worshiping Democrats in invisible, trans-dimensional suites hidden inside the supply closets on the 13th floor of secret Sears buildings… Support the blue!”

31 Likes

one-does-not-simply-fuck-with-a-bad-ass-koala_o_767843

12 Likes

Wow. What a pile of total piece of shit humans. I hope they all get significant jail time.

Herrald said, and that he could arrange for other law enforcement officers to pay $100 to rape her.

Anyone he said this to who didn’t report it needs to be in jail as well.

14 Likes

I think it might be a great idea to look into every arrest he ever made regardless of the charge. The real shame is that the taxpayers will have to pay out extra to keep the creep out of general population, being a child sex offender and a LEO his shelf life will be pretty limited.

8 Likes

Obviously, he was out sick the day the Police Academy was teaching about “to protect and to serve”. As to his accomplice, can’t even begin…

1 Like

Can we erect a fence around WV? That way no more loons will escape. BTW, their elected Senator is Joe Manchin. Another piece to the puzzle.

Sherlock Holmes on country living…
“They always fill me with a certain horror. It is my belief, Watson, founded upon my experience, that the lowest and vilest alleys in London do not present a more dreadful record of sin than does the smiling and beautiful countryside.”

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.