Armed, uniformed Miami cop prowls polling site in Trump 2020 mask

They should really know better with all the Insane Clown Posse regalia.

ICP says: fuck donald trump, all my homies hate trump.

20 Likes

. … waiting to see who was murdered…

1 Like

That’s no autobot!

3 Likes

yeah. Juggalos for tRump is a splinter cell I want nothing to do with!
with all the hate being shown to Lydon over his trump-humping, the Sex Pistols sticker belongs on that rolling billboard.

just take that Firefly sticker off there!
I also don’t think Starfleet Command would appreciate being included with mr. “space farce”.
I could go on, as I am sure, could you all. sometimes bad juxtaposition is just bad juxtaposition

18 Likes

No one he likes likes him. Sad!

4 Likes

The fact that they have a Star Trek sticker and a Firefly sticker on the same car as a Trump/Pence sticker is at risk of giving me an aneurysm.

18 Likes

The combination of “Turmp” and “No more bullshit” makes me want to head-butt a plankful of rusty nails

5 Likes

And Violent Femmes! Does this person have multiple personalities struggling for control?

Personally, I’m curious to know how Suicidal Tendencies feels about Trump (I’m hoping they hate him)?

ETA: I just noticed…The Clash. SMDH!

15 Likes

…and a moron.

12 Likes

Worse - I just noticed the Women for Trump sticker…it’s a woman’s car. In my unthinking sexism I just assumed it had to be a guy.

5 Likes

Not to mention the DK sticker. Guess they either want Kennedys to die, or the lyrics never made it into their head.

11 Likes

Well, but, from the article:

One important fact is that the officer was voting,” Suarez said. “Had he not been voting it would have been a much more serious situation.”

So, you see, it’s all fine. /s

7 Likes

Captain Obvious Says:

He shouldn’t have been in uniform, and fully armed… just to vote. Additionally, the pro-45 mask makes it EXTRA “not okay.”

17 Likes

Or they took “Kill the Poor” seriously…

8 Likes

Yeah, no way he shoulda been in uniform there. This was a deliberate flex on his part for sure.

6 Likes

OMFG!!! Another Thrill Kill Kult Fan!!

OMGOMGOMG! I’m so excited to see anoth— oh… oh no. Noooooooooooooo.

8 Likes

Not only was he in uniform and strapped, his body cam mount was empty. Convenient, really, if one was hoping to perhaps provoke some sort of moment that could be met with disproportionate force. Hypothetically, of course.

10 Likes

I agree, but just adding that based on the article those LEOs are allowed to vote while on duty.
Regardless of what’s allowed, it’s poor form.
And regardless of that, the officer broke two laws: political campaigning in uniform and doing same at a polling station.
It irks me to no end when they get away with this shit. I’ve been ticketed (and searched) for not having a light on my rear license plate, which I didn’t know was a thing at the time, yet see LEOs claim ignorance of the laws and get away with it all the time. It’s in their job description to know the law. Grrrr…

11 Likes

All cops are bastards, because they are always practically above the law and required to uphold lower standards than the average citizen.

6 Likes

You have mayors over whole counties in Florida!!! Uh…explains a lot? That skips at least a whole level of elected governmental oversight.

@knoxblox: Right? If I were to be super charitable, perhaps the vehicle was previously owned by a person who was a fan of the bands on the bumper stickers (and maybe the TV shows), but the current (woman?) owner is too lazy or ignorant to bother removing the old stickers? I’m not going to discount the ignorance possibility here, though.

8 Likes