Arrogant overreach: Ajit Pai's plan to totally destroy net neutrality may doom him in court

He does have a really punchable face – it appeals to my fists!

Will Ajit Pai literally be doomed in court? Because that’s literally what I want for him and the rest of this administration.

2 Likes

That’s what I’m wondering, too. I was just listening to a podcast discussing recent evolutions in Supreme Court ideation about 2nd Amendment rights, and a key part of the tale had to do with waiting for just the right plaintiff with appropriate standing to file the necessary grievance, to get the every-kook-deserves-a-locker-full-of-semi-automatics ball rolling!

So, it doesn’t seem too early to start brainstorming about what sort of citizen might be demonstrably sufficiently aggrieved, to bring this up before a judge, does it? I imagine Tim Wu and Cory are plenty well attuned to specifically wherefrom such a plaint might arise.

1 Like

The answer is, unsurprisingly, much more complicated than I’d anticipated: https://gizmodo.com/what-actually-happens-the-day-net-neutrality-is-repeale-1820813374

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.