Arsonist targets Bernie Sanders' office; no-one hurt in fire

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/04/06/arsonist-targets-bernie-sanders-office-no-one-hurt-in-fire.html

11 Likes

computer rage GIF

Ken Jeong GIF by The Masked Singer

17 Likes

According to a recent press release, threats to members of congress have gone from about 5000 a year to about 8000 a year since Trump became president.

fairly certain we can be confident as to the almost totality of those ‘8000’ being progressives…? -sigh-

6 Likes

Pretty dumb arsonist to not put on a mask!
Mask Reaction GIF

4 Likes

He didn’t wear a mask, because he doesn’t believe that they’ll be consequences… or if he does get caught, Trump will pardon him when he gets into office, maybe?

15 Likes

Or he did his OWN research and discovered that masks can seal in the covid, give you carbon dioxide poisoning and may contain microchips.

11 Likes

There’s no terrorist more stupid than a stochastic terrorist.

7 Likes

“time to put on my arson hat and go do an arson…oops almost forgot my arson tote…that would’ve been embarrassing…to show up to the site of my premeditated crime without the necessary liquid flammable needed to perpetuate said crime…what a silly goose I would’ve been”

-this alleged guy (probably)

7 Likes

Have they cross referenced the picture against the local police roster?
Oh, right. Why would the police do that? lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.