As Jordan prepares for yet another vote, Republicans rage against Matt Gaetz (video)

Jordan is already dead. I think it’s up to 19 defections already.

7 Likes

Yep… But he’s gonna keep going, most likely, because that’s life in the stupid timeline…

Another for McHenry… :thinking:

7 Likes

5 Likes

Star Trek Reaction GIF

8 Likes

ha, today c-span is saying the next vote is only “possible” (the previous rounds they used something like “expected”)

4 Likes

Watching these idiots flounder around like headless chickens would be funny, if it weren’t for the wider consequences. I hate this timeline.

9 Likes

Me Too Samesies GIF

6 Likes

It ain’t gonna happen Gymbo.

IMG_0958

4 Likes

Looks like he “got through” to (checks notes) . . . negative 3 holdouts. On the bright side, that’s a 50 percent improvement from the last vote, if by “convincing” you mean “alienating.” As Colbert said, “If at first you don’t succeed, define ‘success’ as that thing you just did.”

7 Likes

Jordan has to lose 11 more times before he ties MCarthy as biggest loser ever.

4 Likes

This is just like the Repugnican’s efforts against the Affordable Care Act, “repeal and replace,” once again they are all about the repeal with no ideas of what to replace it with. They are just the party of NO. They have no aptitude for the actual work of governance, just like Drumpf, the most golf-playing, “not at work today” president ever. The GOP is the single greatest threat to national security today.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.